ABN Amro to raise fees for ‘manual’ payments processing

0
903

As part of encouraging digital banking, ABN Amro is planning to charge a raised fees for its business clients who use payment services involving manual processing.

The Dutch bank isĀ investing heavily in further digitising and upgrading its payment products and services. As a result, fees of about 10% of the bank’s total payments services will be adjusted, while the remaining 90% will remain unchanged.

“ABN Amro wants to encourage the use of online services and will, for example, increase the fee for depositing cash with a sealbag. The fee for depositing cash in an ATM, however, will be reduced because the cash is counted by the machine,” says the bank, in a statement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here